- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website, co-branded websites or give us in any other matter. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features and near future developments. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, user feedback and simply communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses K1Entertainment.com and K1 co-branded websites.
- Email Communication: If you chose to receive emails from K1, we may send you Emails describing special offers, services and new developments.
- Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from K1 partners and add it to your contact information.
- Associated Networks and Partners: We employ other companies and individuals or have partnered with companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include legal consulting, product manufacturing, press release solicitations, radio station monitoring, music distribution, bus touring, re-mix competitions, national street team promotions, retail tie-ins, Email marketing and processing credit card payments and e-Commerce services. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but do not have rights to use it for other purposes.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features.
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- Information about our customers and clientele is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer and client information only with partners of K1, and in some cases present client information for new business opportunities to upon client approval.
- Agents: We employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, sending e-mails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Associated Networks and Partners: We employ other companies and individuals or have partnered with companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include legal consulting, product manufacturing, press release solicitations, radio station monitoring, music distribution, bus touring, re-mix competitions, national street team promotions, retail tie-ins, Email marketing and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but do not have rights to use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of K1 customers and clientele on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might partner with or buy other assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that K1, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of K1 and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforced or applied with our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of K1, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you must opt-in to the information sharing mechanism of this website.
- We store all your information on a secured server. We only reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. When transmitting the entire credit card number to Authorize.net for processing, a 128 bit encrypted SSL is used.
- It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Minors Under the Age of 18
- If you are under 18, you may use K1Entertainment.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Terms and Conditions, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit K1Entertainment.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at K1Entertainment.com, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. You should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
You provide most such information when you search, purchase, participate in a contest/competition or survey, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a service; make an order; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a contest/competition or a survey entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, phone number and credit card information.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet Protocol (I.P.) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through, and from our website, including date and time; cookie number; and services you viewed or searched for.